Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'atomic'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home4/atomic/public_html/loseweighthealthily.info/wp-content/plugins/dotd/dotd.php on line 243
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home4/atomic/public_html/loseweighthealthily.info/wp-content/plugins/dotd/dotd.php on line 243
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home4/atomic/public_html/loseweighthealthily.info/wp-content/plugins/dotd/dotd.php on line 244
How can I lose belly fat fast?
I am 20 years old 5’10 and 165 pounds. I need to know ways to lose belly fat. My arms and legs are already built but I want solid toned out 6-pack abs. People can barely see my abs. I heard that running on a treadmill is good for this? If that method is right then how long should I be running and how fast on a treadmill?? What are some good methods for this??
Do it for an hour. Spend 15 mins. On walking/warming up, then speed up a little after that. Also, speed down when there is only about 10-15 mins left and just walk the time left. 🙂 You should also do crunches, sit-ups, P90X (very effective) for 90 days, and watch your diet. 😀
Please give me good answers: how can i lose belly fat fast?
I’m a 15 year old guy, i just have belly fat and love handles. I have dumbbells at home, light medium and heavy, and i have a big hill behind my house. What should i do in order to lose my belly fat fast and love handles by the end of summer? and, how can u stay motivated to exercise?
The best way to get rid of fat is a routine combining cardio and muscle. Cardio to burn fat off, and building muscle to keep it off.
When you wake up in the morning, go running. Its really convenient that you have a hill, do sprints going up the hill and jog back down, and keep doing that for 15-30 minutes a day. If you keep at it, thats enough cardio to start cutting down fat.
At home, start a push-up, sit-up, curls, and dumbbell row routine, so as to target all the major muscle groups (Legs from running, chest from push-ups, core from sit-ups/crunches, and back from the rows, and arms from curls/push-ups/rows)
-Do as many push-ups as you can in the morning, and keep track, try to do more every day. At night, do as many as you can again before you shower or go to sleep, even if you’re sore, keep at it.
-Same as push-ups try to do around 100 crunches or situps when you wake up, and then another 100 when you go to sleep or take a shower at night
-Do 3×10 curls per hand with the maximum weight you can when you wake up, and while you’re in front of the TV or have nothing else to do
-Do 3×10 rows per arm whenever you’re doing your curls (look up dumbbell row on google if you don’t know how to do it) Make sure you keep good form!
Lastly, try to eat healthy, with no more than 2000 calories and no less than 1500 calories a day. (Diet soda is not healthy, even though it contains no calories). Drink lots of cold water, best before meals.
If you follow this regimen strictly, you’ll be well on your way to losing all your belly fat. It’s often hardest when you just start, but once you get into a habit of doing it, it becomes second nature!
How can i lose belly fat fast?
I need to lose fat on my bottom two abs, the other four are perfect! How can i lose the fat fast and what tips and activities are useful to me ? thanks shills 🙂 x
First you need to understand that you need to burn the fat over your abdominal muscles to see your toned, sexy core. After that it depends on exactly what you’re eating (you should try to eat mostly lean protein and veggies if you’re trying to tone up) and how often (you should try to eat ~5-6 times/day to speed up your metabolism. Now to answer your question:
To get abs you need a proper balance of good eating, resistance and cardio excercise, and sometimes supplements. You need to add resistance excercise as that is the best way to reduce fat (muscle burns fat/calories) and change body shape.
Different people hold fat in different places and that last little bit of fat is usually the hardest to lose. There isn’t any definitive way to ‘spot’ reduce body fat but here are some things I have found useful (to get a lean flat stomach and get ‘abs’):
– Do sprint repeats. It may be still warm enough to do these outside so that’s good (if not, find an indoor track). Jog to warm up (~1/2 mile). Then do 8 sets of repeat sprints (start with ~100m and gradually move up to ~200m as you get in better shape). Basically you sprint all out, then slow jog (really slow) back. Repeat 8 times. The first one you want to go only ~3/4 speed since your body will still be warming up. Make sure you stretch afterwards as your hamstrings will be sore the next day (especially after the first time).
– Resistance training: go for more reps (less weight), try drop sets, try circuit training. All of these are useful for getting more lean(and as a result will burn fat off your abs). Remember the more muscle you build, the more fat you’ll burn (and you won’t be big and bulky either).
– Ab ball: do a lot of exercises using one of those ab balls…they work your core in every exercise. You can also do actual ab target exercises (twists, crunches, etc.). Get a trainer at your gym to show you some. Or you can get the CoreSecrets (ball/video) for ~$10-$20 online (just google it)
– Oblique exercises (twisting). Do a lot of these using the ab ball: sit on the ball hold a 10 lb weight and walk your feet forward. ‘Lay down’ and with the weigh above you twist to one side-up-pause-twist to the other side. Ensure you’re using your obliques to do the work.
– Lower abs. Do leg lifts (hold weights in your feet, or lay on ball and do them). Leg raises (where you hang in the air and rotate your knees to your chest). Get with a trainer at a gym to show you some new funky ab exercises
– Improve your nutrition to mostly eat low fat protein (chicken, fish, lean turkey, etc.) and veggies (i.e. Broccoli). Mix a little fruit in there for some sweetness. You can also buy whey protein and make whey protein smoothies (2 scoops protein, ice, skim milk – blend – little peanut butter, ripe banana, more ice – blend again: tastes great). Cut out junk food (especially soda, anything loaded with high fructose corn syrup, all sweets, etc.)
– Start taking a thermogenic fat burner (will burn fat faster when your body temp rises – i.e. Working out), ripped fuel, or hydroxycut hardcore before your workouts. This will help provide energy for workouts during your cutting ‘diet’. These also help you burn fat and are ‘good’ supplements to use
Work hard, have fun…you should have those tone, sexy abs in ~2 months.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
- Current Price: $97.95
- Ends: Mar 13, 2017 22:14:15 Z
- Current Price: $154.95
- Ends: Mar 22, 2017 14:11:36 Z
- Current Price: $89.99
- Ends: Mar 14, 2017 19:45:21 Z
- Current Price: $55.96
- Ends: Mar 14, 2017 18:04:10 Z
- Current Price: $114.99
- Ends: Mar 4, 2017 1:15:54 Z