Are there really any significant dieting tips or styles you have succeeded with?
I am looking to lose about 20 pounds, and I was wondering if anybody had any specific dieting tips, shortcuts, or suggestions. Or even a suggestion on some simple/affordable decent home workout equipment.
Only people that like to fail look for shortcuts. I have never met anyone who has successfully taken the weight off and kept it off that used a shortcut, it just does not work. So the the idea of a shortcut out of your head.
1. Stop eating so much, I dont care if its a “healthy” food, it does not matter. You should only concern yourself with calories. You want a low calorie diet, try 1200 calories a day
2. If your not writing everything your eating and how much and how many calories, your lying to yourself. You are having way more calories than you think you are having. Its that simple. You may think your having 1200 calories a day, but your really probably having more than 1500 if your not writing it down.
3. Goto calorieking.com and look up everything you eat, how many calories, and how much a serving is
4. A serving of cereal does not mean a whole bowl of cereal, same goes for any other food. LOOK AT THE BOX FOR SERVING SIZE
4. Stop eating out
5. Exercise everyday. No baby stuff, no walking on the treadmill. Don’t be a big baby like almost everyone on yahoo answers. Hard work shows results, not being lazy. You should workout with weights 45 minutes a day and then do cardio for 45 minutes right after and NO WALKING, JOG AT LEAST.
6. You can never in your lift go back to your crappy diet that you are following right now. You are on a diet for the rest of your life.
7. You are to exercise at least 3x a week for the rest of your life
8. Forget the home equipment, dont be lazy. Get out the house and goto the gym. I do not know a single person that has seen decent results from home. Only lazy people want to workout at home. Is it really going to kill you to jump into your car and drive to the gym??? This may be your main problem
9. Do not waste your time with situps or other ab exercises. Anyone who told you or thinks that ab exercises will make your stomach flat is a fool. Diet and exercise make your stomach flat, not ab exercises. Ab exercises build abs, not cause you to lose the fat over your abs. Look up “spot reduction” and you will see there is no such thing.
10. Lose all your fat or overweight friends. They are the reason you are overweight. They do not want you to lose weight, they don’t want you to be successful. They are going to sabotage you anyway they can. Intentionally or not, they do not want to be fat and see you thin. They will keep you fat. Fat people are your enemies, they do not want to see you successful
What diet/workout tips do you have to become thinner, more lean?
I don’t want to gain muscle, I have huge thighs. I am just trying to slim down. What workout/diet tips do you reccomend?
Aerobics + diet.
Do you need great diet and health tips and good exercise techniques?
if you need great diet tips and good exercise techniques follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/kevin_burgos ill respond back if you need personal help. I am trying to make the world healthier since I used to be overweight and now I am living happy being healthy and I want other people to feel the same way I do.
No thanks .
5’10 weigh 117 lbs, if i diet, how many calories should i take in daily? DIETING TIPS?
14 years old.
please answer my question, nothing else is necessary.
all i want are answers
STOP SAYING STUPID THINGS TO GET YOUR SELVES POINTS.
5’10” and 117 pounds! Wow a beast of your stature should not eat more than 600 calories a day. I don’t think you’ll be tolerable to public until you weigh about 72 pounds.
What can I do to put on 20 pounds of pure muscle in several months? diet tips and workout tips?
I am looking for an extremely specific routine was exact details. Exact things in the gym and diet tips. I want a program where i don’t have to go in the gym that much because tennis takes up a huge portion of my life and i also have fitness for tennis. I want to get noticeably big and muscular but i also want to continue to work on my tennis with the same intensity. Please help!
Max, you’re probably not ready to hear this, but maximizing your life equation for anabolism will necessarily deprecate your tennis training because tennis is a highly aerobic, cardio-intense activity that is also fairly catabolic. In other words, your intense tennis activities will continue to inhibit your muscle growth until you’re ready to take muscle growth more seriously than tennis.
Having said that, there are plenty of variables left in the equation that you can work with despite your massively inhibiting tennis habit. Have a look at the recent clinical evidence on diet and technique for muscle hypertrophy/anabolism.
1) Take 3g of GABA at least once per day. Http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016 – 3g GABA QUADRUPLES growth hormone levels!
2) Post-Training Meditation – http://www.ergo-log.com/meditationhormones.html
3) Have lean protein for breakfast: eggs, steak, yogurt and/or a protein shake
4) Stock low-fat, low-carb, protein rich foods and snacks such as yogurt, milk, hard-boiled eggs, lean marinated chicken breasts and unprocessed, unsalted nuts – make your own lean & clean trail mix with almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, dried fruits and yogurt or dark chocolate. Don’t let your baseline blood sugar trough while you’re recovering from workouts; keep feeding the furnace with protein at least once every two hours.
5) Avoid drinking any form of cola, at all. It inhibits protein synthesis, which means you won’t grow much muscle while drinking it. Http://www.ergo-log.com/milkcola.html Drink milk and fresh-brewed green tea instead of colas, soft drinks or alcohol. “Improved endurance capacity following chocolate milk consumption compared with 2 commercially available sport drinks.”
6) Use a twice-daily combinatorial protein and ALA supplement offset from workout times (i.e., morning and night) but drink creatine solution during resistance training
7) Take quercetin to reduce post-workout inflammation and boost mitochondrial biogenesis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quercetin
8) Learn the basics of training if you haven’t already—http://exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/a/weight101.htm—and learn how high-quality rest is at least as important as exercise for anabolism
9) Use clinically proven, evidence-based weightlifting techniques including muscle confusion, eccentric loading and optimal intensity for maximum ROI. Concentrate especially on “the big three”: squats, deadlifts and bench press, for maximum returns for effort.
10) Keep up-to-date about muscle and fitness by bookmarking the best, most objective online sources (PUBMED, etc.) and mix in alternatives such as hemp protein, vibrational and TENS/EMS techniques ( http://www.medword.com/MedwordStore/PCP/EMS_truth.html ) from time to time to see whether you get good results.
Good luck, and remember that serving the two masters of tennis and muscle hypertrophy is not ideal.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
- Current Price: $26.95
- Ends: Jan 22, 2018 2:28:38 Z
- Current Price: $33.99
- Ends: Feb 16, 2018 7:59:52 Z
- Current Price: $289.99
- Ends: Jan 29, 2018 21:56:07 Z
- Current Price: $299.99
- Ends: Feb 1, 2018 22:02:52 Z
- Current Price: $11.95
- Ends: Feb 1, 2018 20:51:13 Z